Cross-Currents Arts + Agriculture 2014
The following presentation materials and related resources are from the Cross-Currents: Art + Agriculture Powering Rural Economies event held on September 3-5, 2014 and are related to art, agriculture, and revitalizing rural economies.
- Presentation Materials
- Pictures from Cross-Currents
- Sharing Our Good Work - a slideshow of projects shared by Cross-Currents participants
If you would like to submit additional resources to be included, you can do so here.
Wed., September 3, 2014
Opening Plenary Keynote – Getting the Rural Swagger Back by Robin Rather
Thurs., September 4, 2014
- Brad Kik [no slides]
- Louise Nuttle
- Joe Schroeder + Jean Willoughby
- Tricia White
- Javier Zapata Rodriguez
- Guenevere Abernathy
- Rachel Reynolds Luster [no slides]
- Cultural Economic Development: Art + Technology – Peter Smith [no slides]
- Fine Arts Extension Services – Melissa Bond
- Art + Ag Tourism – Ben Boyles and Strauss Shiple
- Can Small Towns Be Cool? – David Ivan
The Catalyst Initiative – Mark Kidd, Jennie Hahn, Nikiko Masumoto
The following resources that are relevant to art, agriculture, and revitalizing rural economies. A printable list of these resources and more is available here.
Agriculture or Food-Related Organizations
Rural Policy Organizations
Publications and Other Resources
* denotes groups who presented at Cross-Currents: Art and Agriculture event.