The National Rural Youth Assembly invites you plug into some of the most dynamic conversations happening around rural youth policy in the country.
We are pleased to launch activities geared toward building stronger connections among youth practitioners, supporting organizations, and policy advocates across many sectors and disciplines.
How will you participate?
- Sign-up for regular Youth Assembly news and updates.
- Provide recommendations around policy opportunities, potential partners, and resources for collaborative work. Click here to see a summary of our policy priorities for 2012.
- Build a digital story in our PlaceStories community about a critical issue affecting your community. Follow these instructions to create a PlaceStories Postcard.
- Participate in educational opportunities geared at building knowledge of political processes, advocacy, and youth-related issues. (coming soon!)
- Click here to visit the 2010 Youth Assembly event page. The next National Rural Assembly will be held in the summer of 2013.
For more information, contact Whitney Kimball Coe, firstname.lastname@example.org.