The National Rural Youth Assembly invites you to plug-in immediately to the conversations happening in this space by creating a piece of digital media. Your contribution will directly inform Youth Assembly priorities in the coming months, and will become part of a mapping project to build stronger connections among rural youth advocates across the country and internationally.
Just follow these three steps to build your digital art:
1. Get acquainted with the space by browsing other stories and exploring the current map.
2. Consider the following questions and respond to one in your digital media piece:
· What do you think is the most critical issue facing young people in this year’s Presidential election?
· What role do you think diversity plays in rural America today?
· If you could launch a community development project in your hometown, what would it look like?
3. Follow these instructions to get started.
Have fun with this activity. Make a postcard, a video, or a contribute a simple written statement. We'll profile some of the best submissions in the coming month on this website.
If you have more questions, email email@example.com.